BRU 9.88% 8.9¢ buru energy limited

To those of you who are expert in this field, thank you. I do...

1. 8 Posts.
    To those of you who are expert in this field, thank you. I do enjoy reading some of your posts. I am just trying to understand this.

So from here what do we expect?? From my thinking there are a few steps:

1. Flow testing of ungani 4 and ungani 5
    2. Resource upgrade
    3. Increase of production to 3000 bopd = some cash flow particularly at current prices
    4. Potential development of Broome Port - as I understand it not essential, but needs a resource upgrade for this to be funded off balance sheet
    5. Announcement of forward drilling program including the prospects identified in October operations updates and presentations. Who knows, there might be enough cash flow from operations not to farm out - or the SP may improve enough that Buru does a further capital raise.

The results of Ungani 4 and 5 prove a few things to me but most importantly that Eric is an outstanding explorationist. He kept questioning the Ungani 3 results to the extent that he needed to retest. All credit to Eric. I will back him on exploration decisions going forward.
    I for one doubted his decision to drill ungani 4 and 5 - but I am happily eating my words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.008(9.88%)
Mkt cap ! $59.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.9¢ 7.7¢ $237.1K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74730 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 12236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.