88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

evening gents. Apologies if it has been discussed on thread...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    evening gents.
    Apologies if it has been discussed on thread earlier I may have missed it, however I thought the operations update had a particularly important message that is significant-
    88E says it remains confident of achieving a successful outcome to the farm-out process prior to year-end, given it’s two recently drilled and operated wells, being within budget and on schedule.

To me it is basically saying they are confident of a farm out not just because they have a quality location but because they are a good OPERATOR , hence the "excellent operating capacity" bit in the update and the need to state they have now delivered 2 drills without issues as operator.
    So this may mean that they will try to negotiate to be the operator in any deal, which means that they retain control , and also that the only thing the farm out partner would be expected to bring to the table would be CASH and maybe a bit of technical knowledge.
    Ive been doing this a while and believe me its good to be in control of your own destiny when it comes to moving from prospective to contingent reserves and beyond
    The world is full of prospective projects that have been assumed operatorship by the big 5 or so oil companies who can then shelve them until it suits or for when resources dictate the time is right to explore.I know 10 such examples without even delving too deeply and the junior explorer is left holding onto hope that one day their ship will come in, and it could be years if not decades.
    I don't reckon you can underestimate the importance of retaining operatorship of a project like this , so its great they are wanting to retain control , well done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.37K 5.557M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
255 369532586 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616504361 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.