88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-110

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Maud'Dib,

I have searched exhaustively for further info on this art of fraccing, my conclusion is these 'software models' are fudged/tweaked/adjusted to suit what is thought to be going on. You and I may never find out what this 15mm value is and I would not spend too much more time on it.

We have to look at Pros and Cons of RNS, pros many, cons none. 88E are confident, they are showing off the wellhead pressure gauge.

We need to remember they have not returned the usual 30% fracc water due to winter shutdown. Lets give this well the normal well test clean up phase as all the shale wells in the warmer parts of America.

If you feel the same problem may exist, we are now armed with nitrogen lift, this will give a much higher differential pressure at reservoir (not saying that is what will do the trick, just showing our range of pressure to work with is now much larger). Additionally this is my opinion only, the coiled tubing in February RNS shows the second operation has a packer on end of coil tubing, This packer can isolate at any depth the annulus space above the packer so you can work your way down the reservoir until gas flow to surface stops and what choice will the well have then? push water only BINGO job done.

Also 88E have had 8 months to bang heads and plan accordingly, all their work to date has been spot on, we have to trust the JV.
    Last edited by Garrym79: 31/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.