88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Olderwiser, indeed you seem wiser spotting my depth label error,...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Olderwiser,

indeed you seem wiser spotting my depth label error, I missed that myself. The shale reservoirs do indeed have gas sometimes above and below water and oil and do not conform to the stacked settled fluids like sandstone but you are 100% right that the reservoir contains super critical gas only. However once fracced you would think the fluids would settle? ie gas migrates to top, water settles to bottom. I had a reservoir engineer mate take a look for me as you can see this is not my strong point, he said some fracc fluid loss to the original permeability of the shale (mostly sideways but seepage down also), most/remainder to the new fraccs with soaking seeping into shale around new fracture network. He said the fact we got gas early in our fracc water recovery suggested that the upper fraccs are clear of water and the deeper you go the more depth of water to clear (linear trend assumption). He used the words 'all this looks great and should be a game changer'

Interesting that we will use produced gas for gas lift, I did not see that in any ANN/RNS Q&A session but makes sense. Also interesting about the N2, offshore we just received tanktainers of the stuff and I never knew what happened after separator.

I tried to find permeability figures but failed, do you have a rough idea what this may be?
    I tried Eagleford X 20, searched a few other ways but had no luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $26.45K 11.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
425 477962938 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 561032193 151
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.