88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Hi, great post. We have debated in the UK forum today over...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hi,

great post. We have debated in the UK forum today over reasons why IW2V would not flow and we failed to find reasons it should not flow.

I believe the reason we have not attracted major investors yet is shale oil is difficult to price as it does not conform with scientific academic work to explain and calculate its behaviour. What sells shale is flowrates, once we have the commercial quantities the farmouts Dave Wall talks about a lot this year will happen. Imagine you are a big Chinese business and you buy some Alaskan acreage and the well does not flow commercially, the Chinese government would just jail the purchaser!! There is no textbooks yet to describe shale oil as it is not fully understood. The experts 88E hired to frac the well have not learned from science, they have learned from doing frac jobs, 50000 stages last year alone. They describe these reservoirs as not conforming to physics so your reservoir engineers cannot calculate volumes and flowrates... needs the all important flow test. Once we flow this will attract II and all others on the fence.

I work in the oilfield and understand most of what goes on from reservoir to sales pipeline including the drilling and completions. I am clueless about the business side of things and I come to these forums for guidance on these things.

Garry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.