88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Pangzi, if you can find the negatives for this 88E HRZ then...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Pangzi,

if you can find the negatives for this 88E HRZ then please explain and I will do my best to research to determine if you are correct. I have many industry documents from my work exp and from studies and I will happily share if required.

I never argue with people online and enjoy constructive debate.

If we find negatives that outweigh the positives perhaps I will sell out. If you show me the negatives and we prove them correct then perhaps you will save me some money to which I would be very greatful. However simply shooting from the hip with no facts leads me to believe your intentions are not genuine.

The doubters caused me to doubt, so I re read all Q3 last year and last week based on their negativity. I challenged the forum to find failed shale oil reservoirs so we could learn what went wrong... guess what, they all worked!!!! ALL SHALE RESERVOIRS WITH OIL LIKE OURS flow commercially. In fact, remember ours has been stated as the best in the world. What actually happened was we as a group got more info from the frac guys, a better understanding of what goes on in reservoirs and by re posting old snippets of Dave Walls when the penny dropped moment for some aspects for me so i'm actually VERY GREATFUL to the doubters.

Re researching has made me more confident each time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $26.45K 11.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
425 477962938 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 561032193 151
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.