88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

The flowrate is the great unknown. Just a fact of shale and...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    The flowrate is the great unknown. Just a fact of shale and fracs, nobody yet can predict this.

In another similar story/play (Hurricane Energy Scottish Atlantic) they have fractured granite basement reservoir rock. They drilled and flowed 20000 barrels a day but industry now does not understand how to value it.

All industry knows is how to monetise sandstone reservoirs. This is a new resource play and NOBODY on the planet knows how to value such a thing. Maybe with a flowrate a buyout value will appear and 88E will either say yes or no. It seems they want farm in/out so what will they do with a $100's millions US, my guess is drill more and delineate, at every step the SP should rise. Put in a pipeline, sell this oil, all these sorts of steps will be planned. They certainly wont sit back and wait. Once 88E have cash they will build this into an impressive. How far 88E get is anyones guess, but once first batch of farm money comes in there is no stopping this company and share price.

To take on the scale of what we have requires deep pockets, maybe Chinese money.

When Dave Wall was asked who's watching this company, his reply was "everyone"

If you are stressed about this low price just try and find reasons it will drop, if you feel concerned then move on. If you think HRZ will fail now, then you have to think will the share value can be recovered by Yukon and conventional discoveries. For me i'm in balls deep!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.