88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

With regards the timeline for the flow testing, yesterday's RNS...

1. 9,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    With regards the timeline for the flow testing, yesterday's RNS yesterday stated,

"Processing and analysis of the pressure build-up data will be completed by early next week".

Now Dave is normally a little cagey on exact dates, which is to be expected. So when I quizzed him after the 21/5 Operation Update about the process around the 11/6 flow test, his response was that it would be thereabouts with nitrogen lift within two days.

Then 10-14 days to remove the frac fluid.

So the pressure gauges have been pulled, they have “tagged bottom” confirming that there has been
    no build-up of debris in the tubing during the shut-in period, so this I understand means no further perforation is required.
    I'd say early next week there will be another update stating that natural flow has commenced and /or artificial lift has been employed - around a week earlier than forecast.
    Dave will not want to run short on time, should there be any hick ups. The weather next week looks pretty warm(relatively) so they won't be sitting on their hands waiting for the 11th to roll around.

Just my Wednesday musings, could well be incorrect.

Cheers enjoy a green day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.