88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-46

1. 1,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    From Garrym79 over on the LSE just posted now.

..."I just topped up again! Generally i'm happy here.

We know the shale can let go of heavier and more viscous fracc water at 100-160barrels per day and as we know the fluid in the reservoir is at its critical point, ie gas and oil existing in the same gaseous state in equilibrium. We have dream like conditions in our reservoir!! in mine and a few of my friends opinions there is nothing stopping this from flowing. These guys are oil guys and understand the RNS based on their reservoir engineering backgrounds and another guy who has studied chemistry and geology (and who is invested here- he doesn't post though). Paul B and Dave Wall knew this would work and that is why we are still here letting the professionals perform the well test clean up then flow test.

GFB258 stated it is down to the geology if it flows or not, with respect we have rocks we can split open 500feet long ribbon like fractures (several hundred of them), pack with proppant and reduce fracc pressure to cause proppant embedding in shale creating sandstone like flow paths to our welbore. Porosities high for shale, permeability super highways, teir 1 shale play...

Production log showed all fraccs still flowing. No loss in pressure.

RNS underline and in bold that with the data they have they have a successful shale play.

Will all this translate to SP increase, I wont bother explaining my opinion as it is just that, an opinion. I only comment on what I can explain as it is my job and I can be factual. I have a few people I can turn to for advice on these RNS's and they like what they see"...
    Last edited by John.: 20/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.