88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Olderwiser i'm of the opinion that the ANN/RNS is essentially a...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Olderwiser

i'm of the opinion that the ANN/RNS is essentially a delay.

The perforations are more like tunnels than smashed rock. If we had this shale core samples at surface and we tried to smash them with a hammer they will still break up like layered rocks (like roofing slates in Scotland) layered laminated rock. With the overburden pressures at reservoir depth I do not see this shale smashing as there is nowhere for it to go as such. I believe the ball shot would penetrate say 10" or so, then three shots per foot maybe more angled in differnt directions. I am of the opinion it is a bullet hole/tunnel at this stage. Once hydraulically fractured then yes the near wellbore shale perforations would become inter linked as would the new fractures at 20 foot out and 50ft out etc.

The icewine 1 cores were tested for water and chemical compatablity in the lab so i'm not sure that would be the problem. It would be madness to have the shale cores and not have tested this and supercharged the formation with water and chemicals to see what happens. Elyfrac executed the frac and they are experts. I have read a few SPE papers now on fraccing and theory on slowback (slow flowback) and it seems to work.

I feel the fracc water returning is not only from the bigger proppant packed fractures, I feel it is from the much smaller natural permeability around and feeding these new fractures that is slowly draining (due to massive capillary pressures) and that is what is causing the delay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $26.45K 11.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
425 477962938 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 561032193 151
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.