88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

In recent times I have been operating on the principal that...

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    In recent times I have been operating on the principal that every time there is a price sensitive announcement the SP will be adversely affected. This has been our history over the past couple of years no matter even if our many very expert contributors contradicted the sellers.

In fact only our esteemed MD appearing covered in oil and screaming with joy may make some of our doubters slightly more positive!

The consensus always sees the dark side in any announcement.

Not me.

So when I offloaded a big chunk of my shares at mid 4's with plans to buy back in as the price fell all I have to do is decide when to buy back in.
    I still hold quite a few million with some set to sell at just below 60 cents in case there is a wild upswing in the price. Just insurance.

I am here to the very end which is no great courage seeing what I originally paid for my stake and the fact that we already have a billion plus barrels up our sleeve which translates into some already very valuable real estate well above our existing market cap.

If you don't have the stomach for speculative stocks then you should not be here at all.
    Last edited by Josh42: 22/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.