88E 33.3% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

Have to disagree the how many immature posters we have here I...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Have to disagree the how many immature posters we have here I have pretty much given up posting to often mostly because if I do I'll look at the positive and the negatives and usually get slammed for even trying to have a balanced view.

It's only when things turn to shit and you have to look at ways to turn things around that having a balanced view is taken without hostility. Complete mob mentality as most buy with emotion.

I think as amature investors it's a good learning tool. And hopefully will serve many of us in the future. I myself topped up a couple weeks of weeks ago hoping the tide would turn and it would start to flow. Took the punt and the loss did the same thing when the core samples came back muddy and made a killing.

If you bought around the time core samples were taken you were here for the 100 bagger that was the dream now its a whole new ball game and that short time frame many of us dreamed of to make a massive return on investment is now years with huge dilution since and more to come.

There's still plenty of upside here and it's good to see the board making some moves to diversify what we're doing. I think 2019 will be make or break for 88e but there's enough meat on the bone to continue holding but if they cant pull off something major I think that will be it for myself.

We went in to this hard and fast 3d seizemic should have been done years ago. We have spent to much time focusing on one well a conventional well should have been drilled this season. I can see potential but do feel like management have dragged things out in a way that just keeps a paycheck in there pockets. The way they have done thing really does feel like a jigsaw puzzle and all the pieces have been placed in the wrong order.

That has worked to a point but the focus of the company on just one well this season has a domino effect and drags a potential exist point out by another year. If we are so confident in what we have why jas it taken so long to follow the path of least resistance and do things that get us ahead asap.

It feels like we're just trying to survive by throwing darts at a dart board just hoping one of them hits a bull's-eye.

The science is there the potential upside to every move they make is huge but the fail fast moto disappeared years ago.

A hundred bagger is only a hundred bagger if it happens in a year we have done plenty to offset cap raises if the project is a success but looking back at the strategies used by management I definitely don't see them as seasoned professionals.

Been buying up fbr over the last year. And after the one thing I look for in a stock now is a clear structured path to get to whatever goal they are trying to achieve and a set timeline to get there. The more I look at this its amazing these guys have managed to get as far as they have and if they do manage to pull off a bull's-eye over the next year it's just luck and it took way to long to get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $67.67K 19.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
559 674260553 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 411697220 106
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 26115481
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.