BRU 1.25% 8.1¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-2

1. 11,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6243
    Always happy to see the ship sail away with 50k of oil, but... no mention of when it will be coming back.
    i.e. couple that with a big hole in the update, being the actual production rate right now and I am guessing the field is producing even less than 1400bopd? Hopefully not much less, but then the lack of a number implies to me they don't want to talk about it.

Hopefully we will get a full presentation with an operational plan for the next 5-6 months, as talk of U4, U5 beam pump etc is nice. I would prefer though to have a fully fleshed out plan, even if it is obviously going to have to be flexible due the variability of operational issues.

I really do hope the State agreement gets signed off ASAP, or as fast as the Governor can pick up a pen. As BRU needs that done and dusted so we can finally... finally actually use the rig that has been sitting there for..... 7 full months.... oh boy am I expecting the rig to work like a Rolex considering all the time they have to polish that bugger!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $53.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.1¢ $11.5K 141.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36681 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 94118 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.