88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Well another reserve increase which is great. Again company...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3302
    Well another reserve increase which is great. Again company confident that a farmin will be found. I will be much happier once it's confirmed as I have seen talks go on forever with other companies. Good to see some SP trending up. Not a bad day was it.

Noticed a few new holders posting which is good, love variety.

So for me prior to drilling Winx, SP should be back up over the 4c mark. As for all the news about reserves, I will be much happier when we actually start drilling all these areas than talking about it.

If farmin announced by Dec, tend to agree with Laz, not expecting a huge SP bounce, a few cents at best imo might reach 2.8c or thereabouts pip either side. The real increase comes from drilling action. Regarding the actual farmin deal with a tier 1 they will certainly want >60% and that's ok as this is the only way I can see more than 1 well being drilled per year and limit the endless cap raises/dilution. That's the game changer for me and that's where the real money to be made is. The big for sale sign erected.

Looking forward to getting more shares if Dave releases the shortfall, hope he does. Happy days to all.

All the very best Mike, hope nothing too serious.
    Last edited by docmin24: 08/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.