BRU 1.27% 8.0¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-199

1. 6,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1934
    Still about 100 days to go in this wet.

I don't know if the track has been closed already a few times, QR will reveal all.

As the map shows, in Ungani territory, last month's rainfall was between 50 and 100 mm (south of Ungani 100 to 200 mm), dunno if it all fell in one big dump.
    I would say 100 mm in 6 hours and the track would be closed to avoid roll overs and damage to track. I don't know how good the weather proofing has been.
    We are talking about driving with roadtrains in quad configuration and not a 4 x 4 with mud tires and a snorkel.

Long term weather forecast for northern Western Australia:

Summary of the Tropical Cyclone Seasonal Outlook for Western Australia:
    • ~40% chance of an above average number of tropical cyclones in waters off the northwest coast (average number five).
    • Likelihood of around two coastal impacts.
    • Significant risk of at least one severe tropical cyclone coastal impact during the season.

However if all wells on line and after remedial work I wouldn't be surprised that BRU finishes up with a bank balance about $ 3 to 4 million stronger by the beginning of the drilling campaign.

If all well, next tanker due end of February, if all very well next tanker due mid February.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $8.891K 112.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 162500 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 66 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.