DSE 2.14% $3.34 dropsuite limited

DSE is a SaaS business thus they operate on a on user numbers x...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    DSE is a SaaS business thus they operate on a on user numbers x revenue per user PER MONTH ....Website backup will be higher revenue than email so the mix of the 2 gives ARPU.  Thus they lose a user it impacts every month post the cancellation 

You highlighted a section from their statement ... "The total impact by the end of this migration will be approximately AUD$115,000 of monthly revenue."

In this they even state it will have a monthly revenue impact of $115k.  Hence my estimation is that the number of users will go down by approx 100k (assuming $1.15 per user)

If they had decent month-on-month growth in users from recent partners then why did they not advise them to give credit to the statement.... They have been giving use the run around over the last few months with what is a client, what is actual revenue, etc .....

I would love for Mgmt to say we now have X number of Website Backup and Y number of Email Backup clients.  However I would only assume that they need to muddy the waters and provide a consolidated number so it is harder for the investor to work out real numbers.

End of rant ... will leave it to everyone to make up their own mind about what the statement means and how it will impact the company ....DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.34
Change
0.070(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $233.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.29 $3.42 $3.29 $39.45K 11.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 794 $3.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.34 86 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.