DSE 2.14% $3.34 dropsuite limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-24

1. 1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    I am a realist, Dropsuite had one major f**k up last year, no doubt --- for this the share price dropped from 14c to 2.8c after experiencing phenomenal growth. Massive overreacton and drastically oversold from the Market for an otherwise growing, year on year revenue increasing, company.

Since then, they have taken great depths to be transparent, not make any other "rubbery" user numbers and get back to work restoring confidence. Today's announcement was already known a year ago, reminded to holders in January and was just polishing off someone migrating their system to in-house.

People can draw their own conclusions but the three downrampers who have appeared today have one thing in common:

Disclosure: NOT HELD

Mmm... surprise, surprise.. One of them is even a non-holder with a SELL sentiment.. WTF??? that'll do me.. haha.. but hey this is a public forum!!

So you're right, let's agree to disagree and leave it there. People can make their own decisions.. DYOR GLTA

3 pips down today after rising 11 in the last week, I'll cop that... as a holder

Have a great weekend everyone..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.34
Change
0.070(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $233.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.29 $3.42 $3.29 $39.45K 11.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 794 $3.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.34 86 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.