BRU 0.00% 9.8¢ buru energy limited

Cruiser51 ,I'm one of those POM's that want a clean break from...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

Cruiser51 ,

I'm one of those POM's that want a clean break from the EU - even if that means trading with them and the rest of the world on W.T.O. terms .

The EU is fast becoming a tyranny and will soon have it's own army with which to advance it's expansionist imperial ambitions and turn upon any dissenters in EU countries .

Here in Blighty individuals are in theory free born so can do anything unless prohibited by law whereas organisations including the executive can only do what the law specifically allows them to do . In mainland Europe it's the other way round .

I don't suppose many Aussies would be very happy if their political class deceived them into voting for a cooperative agreement with Indonesia only for it to morph over the next 45 years into Australia becoming an administrative region of Indonesia and being subject to Indonesian laws and courts .

There is more at stake here than short term financial pain . Those of us who voted Leave want our children to elect and deselect politicians , not have them appointed for indefinite tenure by goodness knows who .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ $501 5.112K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 52751 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.