EHH 0.00% 14.0¢ eagle health holdings limited

There's no doubt we are going through a tough patch at the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    There's no doubt we are going through a tough patch at the moment, but I intend holding on to my interest, and put the certificate in the bottom drawer as a long-term hold.

Approximately a month a go, i wrote to Mr Kobe Li, asking him to put out an operations up-date, and to explain the "Contract Assets" figure which appeared in the half-yearly Balance Sheet for the first time. It formed approximately one-third of the company's assets, and therefore required further explanation. I believe that they have done both in this latest newsletter.

Certainly it is a critical time for the company, and the decision by Mr Kalla to resign, and the movement of a significant shareholding by Ms Chen raise some concerns. I also would like to know further, just how Crestbridge Capital are progressing with making EHH known to the investment community, and whether Ms Chen's shareholding decision was influenced here. I believe that the end of the calendar year is important for them to "earn" part of their retainer.

As always, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.