EXR 0.00% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

I was thinking about the Qteq linkedIn statement kind enough to...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I was thinking about the Qteq linkedIn statement kind enough to be shared on this forum, clearly relating to EXR. This appears to be what they are currently doing after the permeability test:

‘The pressure data is now being analysed to determine key CBM reservoir parameters.’ 21/12

This was mentioned in EXR’s last announcement: ‘Permeability testing results are expected next week’. They also said ‘integrating the full results from the Ugtaal region wells in the New Year.’ 20/12

It doesn’t particularly concern me that we haven’t heard anything from the company on the permeability as there appears to be further information to be analysed and incorporated into the next announcement. It’s a challenging environment, tests are highly complex and the holiday period can result in delays.

As a long term holder I’m not particularly focussed on TA and daily share price movements. I’m not an oil and gas expert, just a passionate oil and gas investor. So for those of you who are interested while we wait for the next announcement, I found the following information highly interesting. It’s the most straight forward piece I’ve found without being overly technical (there are a lot of complex CBM case studies out there). I’m aware that some of the processes may be different in Ugtaal or could be outdated, but it gives a general guide of what has taken place and what still needs to take place:

https://petrowiki.org/CBM_reservoir_evaluation

I also assume that their current tests along with the geological modelling will give them an indication of the resource size of the area which will help to confirm a proof of concept - of course there needs to be movable gas in place with a good recovery factor in this location. Board member Stephen Kelemen would be right across this information.

What has been achieved to date is by no means a straight forward process, especially onsite under challenging conditions, so hats off to Qteq and the EXR drilling crew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $136.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.5¢ 12.0¢ $483.2K 3.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 744769 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.0¢ 2645178
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.