WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Operations Update, page-105

1. 2,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 800
    Yes, my fear is this will be pushed back still to 1.1 on close today. I have been buying each day in closing auction offering 1.2 all last week and finished yesterday. Someone is adament in keeping a lid on price action. At the end of the day i don't care as I got in at 10% discount and didn't have to buy at 1.2 in the day or sit behind the ever increasing 1.1 que.
    I think FOMO is going to kick in and a deal must be around the corner. Possibly the VWAP price is now set to issue shares to financier and the stock is about to be let loose. I honestly think that an issue of shares is coming in conjunction with finance as a sweetener for the deal. Just my opinion as I have been watching whats been happening to my offers at closing auction all last week and yesterday. I often jumped in late on closing with often a minute to spare and what do you know the seller stepped up and ensured closing Algo pushed price down.
    Possibly someone already knows December QTR has been another strong quarter of cash flow generation. The most recent announcement seems to suggest things were tracking very nicely.
    Last edited by Hiddenvalue: 31/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.