KOR 22.2% 0.7¢ korab resources limited

Ann: Operations update, page-9

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    As previously stated, I invested in this stock for the wrong reasons. After many years of developing major infrastructure in the NT and NW WA, I have a soft spot for the NT and hoped supporting this promising stock a little would see larger benefit to the Territory. It needs it. I do not lose much as it was a small speculative investment only. However, I repeat, gaining Government clearance to projects like this requires collaboration and a little perseverance but it is less than 12 months to achieve approval at federal, state and local government levels for projects of significance. Consider for example the impacts of multiple developments at the airport or at RAAF Tindal, the military ranges and the port etc. None of these took more than 12 months to achieve clearance and all with major environmental and social impacts subject, in addition, to parliamentary scrutiny. My own work was not just the NT so it draws on Australia wide clearance processes and timelines. None, even with impacts that require management, need to take more than 12 months if attention is given to it.

While the investment was speculative, it is surface level rock, right near the highway that had been subject to environmental clearance applications in the past. Therefore the posts that question the geology draw my attention more than the NOI.

Reading the activity reports my conjecture is almost nothing has been done on this project in the last 12 months: nothing. Reasons are speculative: dismissive approach to NT planners, poor geology results or just no direction in the (lack of) work being undertaken. It is largely irrelevant.

I acknowledge the loss and feel for those that invested more heavily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $3.825K 523.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1441709 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 47896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.