88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

What a comment to make. Lol. Because they have the best gig in...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    What a comment to make. Lol. Because they have the best gig in Perth IMO. Not even have the pressure as a producer so minimal pressure. Earn up to $700k plus got to love the outrageously bonuses for doing ones job and constantly delivers failures. LOL.

Importantly have the biggest holders support so cannot be spilled hence security. Drill only one well a year and spend 10 months a year travelling earning freq flyer points in business class. Best hotels and meals and beers with LSE mates, selling the 88 PR spin and Looking after the SI’s and insto’s again imo.

Plenty of down time between wells. Share work load and funds with FO’s because they can’t go alone. In my opinion so far not a bad life. But wait have more to add.

Never have to work extensive hours as outsourced so much work to 3rd parties. So heavy lifting done by others. When mistakes happen anx we have had a heap ( 5yrs of them) such as wrong interpretation of seismic and geo data, drilling in wrong spots and wells not optimally drilled well, can deflect and mislead imo again with those terrible communications. Yes we have oil, oops no we don’t. Etc etc.

88 always surprises me they seem to have a small army of non OG technical pumping supporters to battle against the so called negative holders. Never seem to read any technical insight from this lot. Strange isn’t it. Looks more like a paid fan club continually talking nonsense to me. Yep SP indicates which party is correct with the actual facts. But you guys know better lol.

What a perfect PR machine 88 has become. Like trump seem to be able to weather any storm. Lol. Seen too many individuals come on here in dark times year after year. Constantly pump their support and then disappear after failure. God we have had some beauties. Probably same person with multiple accounts who defy logic of how bad 88 has performed in my opinion. Why is that? Comical isn’t it.

A lot of reasons I can think why they would be confident when they constantly underperform and deliver shocking results for their holders. $$$$$$.

So continue to carry the supporters flag champ. Can’t wait to read your comments after next failed oil flowing well and the excuses they will present. Will a 5th failed well finally be the one to break the supporters club. I think not. Time will tell.

Seriously every holder should be demanding changes in my opinion they have had enough time to prove themselves and as each year passes the worse it gets. Surely the LSE are all not still supporters are they.

Oh also how excited are you when they eventually consolidate. My bet they will do when they announce the next sucker to FO with prior to a 2 well drill next year. Can never consolidate by doing one well. Plus can’t sell for TO with 10 billion shares so they have to do a consol at some stage. As if one well fails they have a back up to minimise the SP crash imo.

If the 2nd well is also a failure then no amount of supporter pumping will help them as any holder who holds by then would have done their money in my opinion.

I have absolutely no confidence in the 88 team so against the conflicted deal. Remember too much pumping always ends up flat at some stage. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $12.89K 6.447M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6000000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 143284 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.