EXR 2.13% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

Any coals with permeability ranging above 50mD is exceptionally...

1. 2,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    Any coals with permeability ranging above 50mD is exceptionally good for gas flow.

Considering the coal at N-1 was fully gas saturated and has reasonable permeability, to then move nextdoor and spud N-2 with same gas content preliminary analysis, and more than double the permeability reading, says to me that this gas will be flying up the casing when a pilot hole is drilled. Drop minimal water from the field, drill some laterals, light a flare or two and watch this 85%+ pure methane roaring for 3 months of flow testing.

With coals down at the right depths, we should see downhole pressures in excess of 2000kpa when they first open it up. They better have a good sized flare. 25 to 30 TJ a day will run a moderate 150-200MW Gas Turbine Power station, or a good sized micro LNG plant.

Thats probably a field of about 80 to 120 wells. Quite a small field really. Factoring in rather modest average gas production. Ive personally seen wells flowing above 3TJ per day. Roaring gas out. The potential to have in excess of 200 wells just in Nomgon is deffinitely achievable and rather easy to see for me. So, we are looking at an income on a base of, I think, 40 to 60TJ a day straight up. Senex Project Atlas is a most recent project of similar size from CSG, from acreage that wasn't the highest gas content acreage, 3.5m3/t average I believe, and so majors delayed utilising it and it was handed to Senex through state government moves to shore up domestic supply.

This was all done via gas driven compression. No need for an electricity network initially. Easy to search and see the project info. A proven and standard project delivered efficiently. Not re-inventing the wheel. Now, that's a $200m project with less gas than ours. Double our MC now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $21.75K 235.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 268111 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 86392 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.