EXR 4.76% 10.0¢ elixir energy limited

Oh yeah, I'm not afraid to be mentioned somewhere, here even,...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Oh yeah, I'm not afraid to be mentioned somewhere, here even, it's mostly pretty harmless and entertaining personally, like I got a huge kick out of that post. Just in my situation, even in the 0.003% chance that someone actually does take it seriously and it somehow reaches my employers, it could create a misunderstanding that could be pretty damaging. I've been in hot and deep water for completely harmless things before, recently even, so as entertained as I am, I do have to make sure to address something like that even if I personally feel it's harmless.

I keep most of my professional info pretty public, out of pride and ambition, so it's my responsibility to consider that even a like on a post could potentially give the wrong impression on social media. So that's on me, not on Lawrence, I enjoy this forum quite a bit. Pretty harmless, but I personally know of a few people who aren't very critical thinkers who would see that and blow it out of proportion. Not that it's likely they would, but that's what I said about the other harmless thing they came after me for. lol All in good fun though! I don't want to overreact.

That was quite the stretch of the imagination from Lawrence on that one though. Would be badass to go work in Mongolia for EXR as a photographer. International work is honestly an ambition of mine. haha!

Invites to the $1 party welcome.
    Last edited by tman3832: 29/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.