EXR 4.44% 9.4¢ elixir energy limited

Still early days to compare as they need to do Production...

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3828
    Still early days to compare as they need to do Production testing & collate flowrates from Nomgon wells (i.e scf/d), dewatering rates, pressure decline etc. So hope they can engage a contractor to conduct a DST at some point.

Each field is different in QLD given the depth, thickness & gas-saturation of the seams in the Surat, Bowen or Galilee basins. Nomgon coal seams are much shallower as seen at the first 4 wells, so need a SCF/day to back up all the chip hole samples & gamma ray logging data. So I wont compare it yet, with Walloon Coal measures, Betts Creeks, Fort Cooper or Rangal CM etc etc.

Also the structure would be better understood if there was a larger 2Dseis data available. The Coal seams would stand out on the seismic on either side of the Syncline, so that would help with better planning of wells to define a larger 2C Resource.

Given the open terrain, field mapping has helped them in identifying the weathered seam outcrop & drill N5 chip hole which should b much quicker then a core hole. Hopefully there is Deeper coal with gas in in, as the surface portion would just be oxidised, so just black dust when they drill it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $79.42K 856.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 224181 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 34392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.