BRU 6.25% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

CEO, I have to commend you on your positive outlook with this...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    CEO, I have to commend you on your positive outlook with this stock (and life), for many long term holders it has been one frustration after another and some fairly average management decisions. They seem to have made a greater return on flipping a cattle station a few years ago that running an E&P business. Somehow I doubt that I am the only s/holder expecting any announcement on the farmout to be a fizzer and the longer it goes the risk increases of a no-deal thus jeopardising any serious activity in 2021 (also not helped by all hydrocarbon / E&P companies being in the naughty corner from a professional investor / managed funds perspective). The only saving grace is that ES must surely want to do something else by now (sitting over a 9 cent ASX listing that bumbles along cannot be too fulfilling after +10 years and he is getting on in age). So maybe there is one roll of the dice left, we can pop up to 30 cents and then bail, or let's get some M&A activity in the Canning.. regardless this Ops Update was forgettable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.5¢ 7.5¢ $41.27K 535.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75592 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 38891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.