EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

I have a long term outlook and I believe most sensible investors...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I have a long term outlook and I believe most sensible investors will share my view that the rewards will follow over coming years. I am surprised (and thankful) that it took this long for Covid to find its way into Mongolia. Consider the amount of work that WAS able to be achieved before the imminent happened as it has happened in every other country. I see management's decision to shut down as prudent and in fact I imagine they had little choice in the matter. I applied to convert 1.5 million of my options before this announcement and my decision to do so would not have changed knowing what has just been released. Should see the option exercising announcement either tomorrow or early in the new week. Until then, I was in the top 20 Option Holders but now reduced, I will exercise the balance by Christmas. I see some bargains in Options and Heads right now. It's annoying why investors decide to ditch over what could have been just as easily described otherwise as a "winter break" or a "Christmas break" if the company wasn't so transparent. Don't worry folks, just like Richard and Neil, that massive gas resource aint going away soon !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191400 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 72000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.