88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Just when you thought things could not get any better for our...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Just when you thought things could not get any better for our beloved 88e.
    The YOLO mob are targeting 88e!!! The same mob that sent Gamestop to the stratosphere!
    The worlds numerous Reddit websites along with punters in London, New York, Vancouver and Frankfurt are currently creating an enormous super bullish buzz regarding this stock. I have already seen discussion from some punters of the SP reaching between one and five British pounds a share! That is around an amazing $1.80 to $9 dollars a share!
    On Friday we saw a TRICKLE of new capital enter this stock. Within the next week that will snowball into an AVALANCHE of buying that will push 88e through the roof.
    And why wouldn't the Reddit boys and girls from all over the world buy 88e?
    Currently drilling in Alaska with hopefully the words "hydrocarbons encountered" only a week or so away this potential gigantic underground lake of oil means you can make more money faster than anything else.
    88e is the best BANG FOR BUCK punt anywhere. It is THE punt. No wonder the YOLO crowd are starting to come in and we ain't seen nothing yet. Its only just gathering momentum.
    Check it out. The American code for 88e is $EEENF, That code is all over twitter. $EEENF is swamping the twitter financial universe.
    The German code for the Frankfurt exchange is POQ. POQ closed at 0.0013 euros on Friday which is TWO CENTS Aussie or almost double what it closed on Friday on the ASX.
    All those people who sold on the ASX at 1c or 1.1c on Friday are now kicking themselves. Those LOSERS sold way, way too early. Unless you wish to become one of them I suggest you do not sell. Sellers remorse is such a sad thing.
    The ride is only just beginning. This is just starting to turn into a worldwide buying frenzy. The weight of money means 88e can only go in one direction and its not down.
    I will be looking to buy more on Monday before this really takes off. I definitely will NOT be selling any of my shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.