88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

The emotional side to the market is actually more important than...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    The emotional side to the market is actually more important than the actual facts.
    I value companies for a living. Have done so for almost 60 years. Constantly involved with the top bank, funds and other financiers and investment groups.

Most famous name companies are overvalued on the fundamentals but that always leaves out the human side.
    That's why gold will always retain a high value because people are so tied to it emotionally as the asset of last resort.
    88E BOD lost the confidence of their many small founding investors after Icewine. Was that fair? Probably not but then it is never a good look when the officers are seen to be grabbing the food before the soldiers get their turn.
    Certainly their rewards, in my opinion, were generous compared to the market place.
    Many LTH became bitter and down ramping when they should have kept up a constant hymn of positivity to protect their investment.
    But none of that counts now because 88E has finally broken through and captured a large world wide audience of very valuable potential investors who will drive the SP up if commercial oil is found.

Yet there is a constant stream of down ramping from people who hold no stock.

I prefer my misery to theirssmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $16.15K 6.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
180 285074863 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 662358633 213
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.