ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I think you're really missing the point at this stage.

I'm not here because I think they're sitting on a billion dollar/trillion dollar oil field. I'm here because the market is telling me there's money to be made.

as other posters have pointed out (sorry for not giving credit, I've read so many posts today I've forgotten) - this calculation fails to consider the EMOTIONAL aspect of investing. in particular, this new reddit fad that I'm calling the GME effect - people have applied an in-group out-group mentality to this. we've even seen here posters asking traders not to sell.

I think 88E has the potential to make me money, oil or no oil, between now and results even being shared. should results go well, I'll hold a portion to enjoy that too. if not, I will have already made plenty of money and profit. as of right now, my position is up well over 200%.

instead of judging holders and applying this false sense of superiority you think you have as a non-holder, maybe consider that there are more ways to make money than just the one you're talking about - which is the one where the company announces billions of barrels of oil.

IMO only of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $78.15K 38.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 120098264 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 583908266 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.