88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Cheeeky but true Squidd..hope you well Best Case is 270mmblbls...

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Cheeeky but true Squidd..hope you well

Best Case is 270mmblbls (unrisked) Oil in place!!!!

Low case is 41mmbbls...... so in between this ~ 150mmbbls average case with a 37% COS!!

everyone is going the have 645mmbbls...its BS number because the High number is plucked out of thin air...its great marketing though.

they have 50% of that... then recoverable is likely to be no more 30% or say 60mmbbbls on a best case result..and then only bankable after they drill a few more wells

and only all this on 2D seismic!!

this well is a tester...not a producer!

in the middle of nowhere....Willow is a decade away from production

I think this gets hydrocarbons and will warrant testing..so good luck to them

knowing the company they will do a flash short headline test and not an extended flow test which is not bankable

stock is far ahead of itself...no major is or will look at it in my opinion...too remote...

but good luck on the drillbit...they need to hit it out of the ballpark to justify anywhere near current market cap

the reddit crowd may pump it on any news....will create the mother of all shorts if you can get borrow...if it runs higher as there will be a massive need for capital

I hope the logs warrant testing for everyone long at these levels for a further promote....if not this is worth now more than 0.5c!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $22.90K 11.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
277 357824184 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 686604165 224
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.