88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-64

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    on balance this is definitely positive news (imo), but I can't help but think back to Winx (I think it was) where Dave released a very dubious Ann to market re: LWD which everyone interpreted as a successful find - only for it to be plugged and abandoned after further testing.

as I've posted before, I have never held a specie that HAS found oil. can anyone who has offer any insight on the phraseology used in this announcement?

eg, the following statements in particular give me pause. everything else seemed ok?
    - 'fluorescence ranged from relatively weak to moderate 'dry' fluorescence with slow to moderate sometimes fast streaming cut when exposed to solvent'?
    -mud gas peaks also recorded, although generally not of the same scale of the increase in total gas above background as that seen in analogue wells?

I have no real opinion of this and can only speculate. asking anyone who may have been there for a 'find' before to chime in, if willing and only for interests sake.

good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $98.98K 49.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
392 1227558997 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 5375412 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.