88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

I have noticed, on this Thread, as well as on other 88E...

1. 1,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

I have noticed, on this Thread, as well as on other 88E threads, that many posters are going to be holding considerable #s of shares over Easter,in the expectation that the UK, or more likely the US market tonight, might push the SP well above today’s Oz close @ 4.10pm of 7.3c, notably an unsurprising 0.2c above the last trade @ 3.59.59pm of 7.1c.

If, and that’s a big if, tonight’s Oz close price has already had built into it a conservative reflection of what the expected Tuesday Ann will outline,

then any increase above that SP, reflected in trading in the UK & US both

tonight, and overnight Monday night our time inthe US, ( as Monday there is not a PH)

altho something to ponder over during the weekend by some posters, as “Wow! Even more money in my pocket”

might not eventuate when Oz opens on Tues. post a pre-Open Ann, at say 9am EST.

So it’ll be interesting to see how many Yanks will take that into account during their Monday’s trading hours, knowing that,

not until 7pm NY time that day (14 hrs behind us then, due our DS ending this weekend)

will they be able to sight 88E’s expected Ann.

Thus many newby holders here, right now, could well lose half a shirt on Tuesday, and the Yank newbies perhaps even more, on their Tuesday,

a second supplementary factor that could adversely influence our SP trading range, on both Tues & Wed next week.

Some newbies reading this might think I’m being a bit negative, but I’ve been in & out of 88E as far back as 2017, eventually getting left holding a large bag of stock, after similar great expectations, to this week’s drilling, turned sour from last year’s Charlie-1 well’s drilling.

As I’ve never been good at precis, I trust readers of this post can get the gist of what I’m about.

I’m “out” altogether over the weekend, but may well get back in, before the last of the drilling tests are completed in a week or 2? GLTAH still in. Guata.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $16.30K 6.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
188 303726160 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 646727504 216
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.