88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

@olderwiser"Speculating now, I do blame the pump and dump...

1. 35,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    @olderwiser

"Speculating now, I do blame the pump and dump brokers that made this happen."

They say the "Market Is Always Right" and if it wasn't for the Pump & Dump Brigade, the Juniour Explorers would probably struggle to milk money out of the Capital Markets.

Still, some would have done well ...........most likely the smart money and the more experienced
    and or long termers getting their ledger square again.

If it had come off it would have put a late 1960's early 1970's styled Nickel Boom mentality into the ASX.

Not sure if HC will let me post the complete web address, but here is a small excerpt from an article that shares some of the past with the present:

https://www.firstlinks.com.au/fifty-years-ago-poseidon-made-todays-waaax-look-waned

It is true the RaeReport was damning, however Trevor Sykes (1995, p322) believes it would bewrong to label the main participants as thieves. He described them as optimistsand gamblers as they bought into the story they helped create.

Perhaps a quoteattributed to Leonardo DaVinci captures it best.

“The greatest deception mensuffer is from their own opinions.”

From 80 cents to $280 and back

When we reflect on the movement of Poseidon shares from 80c to $280 in six months, it is easy to dismiss it as the workings of an immature and unsophisticated market..............

MI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.42K 705.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
217 215248169 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 592228052 205
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.