ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3300
    Older why bother mate, let them all believe. This announcement and future announcements as 88 have done with all fails wells is the same, 4-8 weeks after a drill drag out hope and continue clutching at straws to pump of oil/gas shows then eventually this gets forgotten about and they move onto the next target.

Agree one zone might have some oil, how much is anyone's guess but not 600 Mboe, much less and will it be commercial only after an extensive drilling program of the whole area imo. Again imo they will not be able to go back into this well as it's compromised now imo so another $15 mil+ would have to be spent in any case. IMO, probably use same drilling team and 6th well is next. Way too long to wait until this drill so why hold, doesn't make sense unless been caught out and have to average down in a few months time.

Glad I am out and moved on but this forum has become so toxic and some here holding and believing are shooting themselves in their own foot by attacking posters who understand O/G, especially technical aspects of the drilling like your good self. Older my advice mate most don't deserve your knowledge here. We will all see them again around next year. Over and out!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.