EXR 3.03% 16.0¢ elixir energy limited

SVP, agree, not only is it a risk (in my mind) to be out even...

1. 9,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3276
    SVP, agree, not only is it a risk (in my mind) to be out even for a fleeting moment, it’s the resetting of the CGT clock that would be of most concern IMO. Even for those that have previous losses to offset, the potential for a significant TO offer in less than 12 months is simply not worth being liable for full CGT payment for a little “profit taking” for me to even consider. One poorly timed trade can wipe out all previous profit and then some, long and strong will be rewarded significantly higher in the long run. IMO. Guaranteed those that held QGC from start to finish ended up far far wealthier than those trying to perfectly time trading in and out along the way.....it’s why the Oracle of Omaha says “it’s about time in the market, not timing the market”. Also, it allows you to go walk the dog, play golf, have a day job etc without constantly hovering over a screen and thinking how clever you are, and then needing that validation every single time you trade in or out by posting about it for feedback....which really does start to bring into question how fictional this “trading savvy” really is....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.