BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-11

1. 874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    The mystery to me is this market, announcements and almost zero trades.

I have observed that SP moves on none price sensitive announcements, but not on price sensitive ones!

Today we have by logic a statement that Currajong has oil, no SP action, we have news that Rafael is progressing without issue, no SP action.

Perhaps this proves that all informed people have already filled their boots with shares, and we just watch the profit and loss swing to profit and a first dividend paid before we see SP of $2.

In this crazy market Bru is not the only bargain, I have quite a few good stocks that behave in a similar way to Bru on "price sensitive" announcements, and some day for no apparent reason I get a 10% price rise, so I sell some shares and wait a week and but back in, Bru has been a bit more stuck, but I did buy at 13.5c and sold at 15.5c and bought back in at 14c and 14.5c.

So I say if you know the intrinsic value of a share, don't worry about how long it takes for the rest to know. aka Warren Buffet I suppose.

I have absolutely no doubt that Buru is a great company to hold, I am trying to buy more today by selling other shares, so if you see the volume jump by a few hundred K before 4pm, it might be me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.