BRU 4.82% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

As a long term holder myself sometimes you get caught up in the...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    As a long term holder myself sometimes you get caught up in the Buru world and wonder why others don't see the wood from the trees. But lets be honest what institutional buyer is actually looking at Buru given its severally lower liquidity that even a retail shareholder can push the price up/down. Then as we have no liquidity we don't have any sell-side research coverage from any major banks which would bring in institutional and high net worth investors.

So unfortunately we have a great story but are stuck reporting this to people who already know the story and funds which can't invest in the story.

I'm confident they've finally found something, but after all these years of finding something and then being disappointed they can't get it to the surface or some sort of truck or weather issue....I hope I'm pleasantly surprised this time.

Definitely harder to read the tea leaves from Eric as it seems Origin have lockdown any form of up selling of results before they're confirmed, but this is just a reflection of working with a large listed company and not a junior miner.

Best of luck to all and lets see what happens!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 7.9¢ $268.5K 3.221M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 137846 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.