EXR 4.35% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

Great update. The best news for me in order of importance, at...

1. 2,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5691
    Great update. The best news for me in order of importance, at this stage of the company's progress, is as follows:

1/ The rangefinder in their gunsight has been tuned. They can see the coal in the seismic. So much so, that they've expanded the seismic program to absolutely nail Richcairn, and they're adding a third rig to drill on seismic targets without waiting for results of previous drill.
    2/ Richcairn is what we expected it to be. This has now revealed itself to be real (16 m of coal and 20 m of carbonaceous seds) and at 100 km in strike length, has the potential to be a true company maker. 760 m depth. Takes time to get there, i suspect thats why they're going up dip with the step out.
    3/ Nomgon Central -1 hit 65 metres of coal....per expectations. Not as gassy as the others, but wait until all the testing is done. They have attributed lower gas content to increased fracturing (the gas was there but might have escaped) and not lower coal quality (i.e not much gas there to begin with). The lab data will tell us.

As an aside, and something to ponder until the next update....consider what EXR is finding. All these coals tell us the Gobi was a lush vegetated area (peat bogs, swampy marshes and the like) in times gone by. And without any human involvement... the lush forest was progressively buried...cooked until it turned to coal...and the surface turned into desert...now thats crazy huh? (ps. pls dont spam the thread with CC stuff).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $28.84K 252.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1185123 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 195683 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.