EXR 7.14% 15.0¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-80

1. 2,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    You do realise you have directly accused management of illegal activities? Stupidity at its finest.

Guess what...in 3-4 weeks we will get another "operations update".
    Now if I time it correctly (not hard if in 3 weeks I talk to management as a nervous holder and ask a few questions and basically ask and prod them when they will update again and take an educated guess) I can create some buzz around that time and then create a run up. Drop some Byron type coin on it to kick off the day. Then whatever happens after news drops is irrelevant as I can profit from the run up on FOMO.

Now...is that insider trading...as in management jail time? Or just the sheep (yourself obviously) being fooled by smart manipulators.

Management a few weeks ago clarified that they will update almost monthly to those that contacted them. Today in the announcement the stated "is pleased to provide its REGULAR operations update " which is to clarify to those outside of that loop to ensure all in the market are clear announcements will be almost/monthly. Hint, hint to those that keep asking after the last 5 almost monthly updates that obviously management are tired of being asked are they monthly.

Now with that information of "regular operations update" can I use that to my advantage to manipulate and create a run up in SP......YES.

Not insider trading. Just sharks preying on FOMO of sheep.

FYI...If you want more buy now to avoid getting sucked into FOMO buying higher in next months generated run up before the "regular" update.

Last edited by Treba: 17/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $176.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $574.6K 4.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 695692 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 856170 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.