BRU 3.75% 7.7¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-117

1. $m8
    842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    It’s blindingly obvious someone or dare I say someone’s dropped a 2 inch pump down the hole and pumped out the whole oil colum and hydrogen while everyone was watching Melbourne win.
    We need to ask the question has any black oil hit the market recently? only on that answer we will find the culprit (culprits).
    leason learned eca needs to beef up security at raf
    shares to own I hope you don’t manage my superfound but if you backed the truck up with your own grits god help you. personally think a red black spin would be a better bet (not a betting man my self)
    ceo oh ceo I’m glad to here from you,I started to think you might have realised your about to start living off your inheritance as you just blew your life’s work. Yeah yeah plenty more where that came from. my pockets didn’t get this deep making bad investments free hold ect ect.
    But honestly a blow like that not good for you old timers when raf fulls over you don’t want today’s feeling 3 fold good idea to lower exposure to any pending heart problems surfacing in the next 3 weeks if the rain doesn’t beat us first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $51.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $16.98K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7276 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.