BRU 0.00% 9.1¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-138

1. 5,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Hi CEO, as I previously advised , I am no longer a holder , so I tend to look at things BRU a little more dispassionately and less through rose coloured glasses, (as I should have all along). That doesn’t mean I have a clue what is going on. I will probably buy back in when there are some signs of life and a rig/CTU coming up the road and a plan to sell the gas. In the meantime however, it seems to me that ORG might have bigger fish to fry and given ORG have had some unplanned expenditure elsewhere this year their budget could be a little tight. Anyway as the old saying goes ….when you dance with a bear , the bear decides when to start and stop dancing. Eric needs to be a little more clear and advise precisely what the delay is and when we might see approval from ORG. By now you would think he knows whether BRU will test Raffa this year or next. I have also got to wondering if ORG might be interested in selling their half of Raffa so they can focus on their big play in the Beetaloo Basin NT. Just speculation on my part but when things go quiet like this I get suspicious . Anyway I hope news is forthcoming soon and Eric can treat the scratches on his back from the bears claws.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.1¢ $42.61K 464.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 104378 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.