CKA 2.08% 9.8¢ cokal limited

Great News, Obviously there is more coal to ship now as...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Great News,

Obviously there is more coal to ship now as operations have continued. The lack of barges todate have probably helped fast track the jetty and site developments without loading getting in the way. Those that keep poo pooing management should put themselves in their shoes. If things dont happen as they woud like or at the speed, what are they to do? They have hit a snag with SGE and are working hard to rectify. The only piece of information we have been kept in the dark with somewhat is SGE . It took SJ to let us know about barge shortages country wide and we really could have had managment or better still a statement from SGE detailing their stance. Irrespective, Its so plainly clear to me, litterally in pictures and satalite observations that a mine/road/jetty/stockpile area has been built and continues to advance. Management have more skin in the game then most of us so if they feel its best to deploy funds into the infrastructure rather than sit tight waiting for barges then they obviously think its acheiveable and sales will come in time. Im pretty sure it wasnt all smooth sailing for Twiggy Forest when he decided to build a mine and infratsruture in the middle of nowhere. Im sure dealines were missed there too.. There had to be. Yet look how far hes come and look how far Cokal has come in 18 months. Now close your eyes and open them in 18 months time from here and what do you see. Seems some people want day to day commentary. Im happy with managemnt making the calls to do deals instead. This is Indo and it is the real world. Maybe BSN is a blessing over SGE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $105.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $15.70K 160.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7283 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 36830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.