CKA 1.04% 9.5¢ cokal limited

Peter, consulted with me 2014 as we were mates from 1980's...

1. 11,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1442
    Peter, consulted with me 2014 as we were mates from 1980's German Creek, basically drunks at the Middlemount Multisports squash bar.
    Peter knew that I had done many years with BHP up the Barito River for entire Maruwai Basin, including BBM and TBAR. So one thing I told him was the Quality and Quantities he would find when he drilled the 2 x prospects. How did I know? Well we drilled them before relinquishing them. We had to let them go as the real GOLD was to the North and in that Peninsular going down into our prospects.
    Had to let go the Silver too keep the Gold.
    So the original 55km road to Port serviced by BSN shallow draft self propelled barges, I told him was rubbish as too far up the river. BHP/me studied self propelled barges and decided they were too expensive and we would have to operate them.
    So he showed me is Port design and I laughed as it was my design for Muara Tuhup. Resindo that did the DFS was my engineering contractor for much of that design. So I said, design excellent, but need to find better location.
    So in conclusion, the 98km road to Batu Tuhup is the better logistics solution In My opinion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $102.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.7¢ 9.4¢ $29.83K 313.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 14806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.