HTG 0.00% 1.7¢ harvest technology group ltd

What an absolute train wreckSadly I reckon we have all done our...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    What an absolute train wreck

Sadly I reckon we have all done our dough - almost every milestone/promise/forecast and or other representation made by everyone from the Chair thru CEO thru sales and so on has failed to materialize

All the chairs tough talk about being ready to make tough decisions - just words and has proven to be BS

Almost negligible material announcements of any sort month after month after month

Quarterlies rehashing the same old rubbish - newsletters interviewing staff on "their thoughts", telling us how amazing the all are - everything but selling the HTG product - which we were told was world leading

Where is Cisco, where is the next order from International rescue, where is the next order from 5 eyes, where is the next order from smart buoys and so the list goes on.

Sadly wars raging everywhere - drones going in all directions and yet HTG cant sell anything or secure any substantial ARR contract

Does the Chair and board have any idea what is going on - what has our massively expensive CEO and head of sales (who am I staggered still holds her job) achieved - other than achieving blind loyalty from the chair/board whilst they absolutely fail on every KPI

Hard lesson learnt - I feel in love with this stock and equally placed way to much weight and confidence in our Chairman and what he said - he talked a massive game every time he presented and I stupidly believed him - what an error in judgment that has turned out to be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 131111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.