CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-3

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    totally agree SD, this is a public company , not THEIR company and as a shareholder i am entitled to know how, what and the quantity this company is utilising shareholder contributions towards, isnt that the basis of the quarterly cash flow and activities report?

Still no access arrangements organised for the urgent DSS white elephant 12 months now !!!!!!

its no wonder they are considering hand held auger sampling west of the MLA area , because with no granted licence on that MLA.area they can not access that area , another shrewd management strategy i suspect ..... like no idea.....
    and they will only need a hand auger out that way anyway as its so shallow to the water table its unviable , you would think they would have by now worked that out given it has been identified as far more prudent ground to surrender than the ground underpinning the MLA , which they have just repurchased with shareholders funds.

This is close to the worst most obvious corporate mismanagement example i have come across, they are referring to it as the circus out west .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 457959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 772466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.