MDT 0.00% 5.2¢ macquarie ddr trust

I don't think it is that bad.I was quite pleased with the NTA,...

1. 289 Posts.
    I don't think it is that bad.

I was quite pleased with the NTA, 38c AUD and a share price of 10c, still has plenty of room to move.

Dont get me wrong it will be a long time before MDT is trading at NTA, but even trading at 18c or 50% of NTA still gives nice profits from here

The biggest issue is this June debt that still has not been finalized, I expect the share price to hold around that 10c mark until another announcement is made about the debt that is due on the 01/09

If it is extended for a good amount of time, IE 2-3years i am expecting the share price to move up to around the 17-18c mark

IF the debt is not dealt with this time around and another 1 month extension is given, i think the SP will be hammered back down to the 5-6c mark.

This debt is only for 100mil, but we have another 550mill due next year 2010, the market will be looking for MDT to prove it can take care of this debt in a timely and cost effective manner

So far they have not shown that this can be done, taking over 2mnths to finalize the 100mil that was due in June does not show they are winning the battles

All is not lost for this company for me it is very much 50/50 as to whether we going up and ahead from here, or if we a retracing. Sorting out the 100mil in debt due will have a big affect

I noticed that ORBIS have increased their holding by another 10mill, which is a good sign

I have a target price of 18c, to be achieved within 1 month after the June debt is sorted out (obviously i think it will be a good result for the company)

My only concern is that if there is no announcement soon, either this week or the 1st or 2nd of September, the share price will retrace as the market grows impatient...

Summary

I expect the SP to hold 9-10c until June is debt is sorted, if a good result for the company, next stop is 18c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.