CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Opportunity for significant near-term production increase, page-69

1. 3,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    Hey Info-Emaciation, true to your moniker, you're a bit "thin" on useful information.

Where did I say its "done all over the country"? Hillgrove at Armidale and a few others have produced it. I'm aware that right now only the Costerfield mine in Vic exports Au/Sb concentrate from Australia. They've been exporting it to China for quite some time so it obviously works for them. Also MTC will be exporting a similar concentrate out of their Sturec mine in Slovakia. I think you should contact these operations and inform them that they are committing Hari Kari, because you know better, right?

And whilst Im personally not familiar with the costs and processes of said concentrate, thats why we pay a CEO to oversight such studies of feasibility. Im sure Dave will gladly pay you a consultancy fee if you can save us?

I hope your head is feeling ok, cos it looks to me like Marky Mark sent them "good vibrations" to you in his last post, and your head might be uncomfortably steaming right now? He he

You know, they call us the Funky bunch because we happily sing to Dave "Cmon, swing it..." Arent you going to hate it if he does?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.