CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Opportunity for significant near-term production increase, page-83

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    I know exactly who Conzinc are which is precisely why I referenced them! I also know that they didn't have consolidated mining rights across the Warrawoona!

It's a statement of fact that Calidus wouldn't have pushed for the capital project sign off when they did if all they held was JUST the shallow drilling results on the Klondyke Shear alone hence why they consolidated separarely owned WGP tenements BEFORE floating and before producing a multi year extraction feasibility ACROSS the WGP. Simply looking at the feasibility study makes that abundantly clear.

Just as a general point, even discounting the specifics of full ownership of the WGP, just looking at mining as a general principle - you are aware that global majors cast off smaller projects annually (whether held by the parent company or smaller subsidiary businesses) that can be company defining for SME mining businesses? Simply because something is not a priority capital project for a major doesn't mean it can't be exceptionally lucrative for a start up, or even a mid market company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.